Improve the efficiency of your enterprise day-to-day activity by at least 30%
We identified 2 main types of organizational behavior related to efficiency by asking operations managers one question: “What will you do if your company is planning a significant ramp-up (growing) for the near future?”
- Some managers will answer: “No matter what. My solution will be to recruit more employees to do more work”.
- Other managers will think first about improving their unit efficiency in this situation, and only if there is no other solution then will recruit new employees.
If you agreed with the first statement, then you can stop reading here.
For managers that seriously think about efficiency in the day to day work, we are proposing to review our solution. The concept is very simple: “Do the same transactions on QAD that you are doing today, but with Qbrowse it will take you significantly less time by updating your data in a grid.“
Qbrowse can save time for your employees on the following QAD activity:
- Plan to Req – Move your MRP plan orders to requisitions.
- Req. to PO – Move your Requisitions to Purchase Orders.
- Inventory transfer- Simply transfer your inventory in a very efficient way.
- EDI PO Shipper receiving – Purchase Orders receiving in region domain
- Inventory counting – a tool to report inventory counting results
- WO update – Update fields on Work Orders level
- PO update – Update fields on Work Orders level
- PO line split – Tool to split Purchase Orders line
- SO update – Update fields on Work Orders level (including Sales Orders confirmation)