QBrowse Purchase module enables you to collect data efficiently from your suppliers. It will allow you an unprecedented way of communication – no more emails, faxes, missed need date changes, or lost invoices.
Qbrowse Suppliers Portal is a grid-based, secured online communication platform, connecting purchasing entities and suppliers, enabling management of a complete E-Commerce process implementation of innovative technologies and advanced data processing systems; affords a clear perspective of the world within the business communities and enables an efficient and effective smart purchasing and financial management than ever before.
The portal consolidates in one environment all of the organization’s suppliers and allows smooth, precise, and fast interaction with them.
QBrowse Suppliers Portal Capabilities
- Orders & Approvals – Digital Transfer of orders from the purchasing entity in QAD to its suppliers as a replacement for faxes/emails and phones, providing indications on acceptance of the order and return of a reference for approval by the supplier.
- Supply status – Receipt of updates from suppliers at an order line level on changes, for example, supply schedule, expected quantities, etc.
- Business Chat – A module enabling a dialog between the purchasing manager and the supplier on a line or header level, which renders any supplement communication via email or phones redundant.
- Supplier Information – Receipt of updates from suppliers at an order line level on changes, for example, supply schedule, expected quantities, etc.
- Attachments – Providing the option to attach documents and various drawings and receiving reading acceptance approvals from the supplier.
- Payments Status – Online Display of invoices and expected payments’ status to suppliers, creating transparency, certainty and significant reduction of queries and disputes.
- Quality Ratings and Qualifications – Reflecting suppliers’ quality ratings, in order to reflect their quality status from purchasing entities’ point of view.
- Catalog management – Enabling trading partners to synchronize catalogs, including item name and internal item number by the ERP system of each party
- Requests for Proposal (RFP’s) – Providing the option to electronically distribute proposals as a batch to a large number of suppliers. Acceptance of proposals from the suppliers, and the option for ongoing monitoring and tracking.
- Returns to suppliers – enable suppliers to review an online list of RTV orders.
- Tender management – allows collecting from suppliers price offers for a predefined list of required inventory.